Hey friends! Aren’t you yet on kik? Well then register an account as soon as possible! Because it is one of the most active messaging app, and maybe you get some friends there! By the way, here today we have a tutorial for you on how to sign up for kik without downloading the app in your smartphone and then using it online on your PC. The method which we’ll be discussing below uses an android emulator, like youwave or bluestacks. For reference purpose, we’ll be using bluestacks in this guide but you can similarly follow the tutorial on any other android emulator.
Download kik on you PC:
First of all you need to download an android emulator i.e, Bluestacks, for doing so, go to bluestacks.com and download the latest setup. Now follow the given instructions to install the app in your pc:
- Open Bluestacks and search for the application “kik” on play store. (Note: You first need to sign in with your gmail ID).
- Now click on install button and let the app get installed in the emulator.
- Alternatively, you can download kik apk and then install it manually.
- Now, as the installation of Kik is complete, you may open the application for signing up.
- If you are doing this for the first time then you’ll be greeted with a screen saying either to login or to register.
- If you already have a Kik account then you may login, otherwise click on the registration button and the next screen should be like this”
- Now enter all the information needed. Enter a unique username which is not in use already.
- After filling the registration application, click on register button.
- And now your account is created!
Congrats! Success in creating your kik account! Now you can easily login to your kik account online with the credentials used during registration. From now on, whenever you’ll open kik in bluestacks, it will show your account logged in.
You can use the same credentials to log in on your smartphone.
Well, this was the easiest method to create kik online account and login. Still if you have any doubts then you may put it as comment below and I’ll answer it as soon as possible. Also for kik apk you may view our other blog posts as we have already discussed the same there!